Responsible to assist the sales team in meeting their sales goals, service existing customers, help acquire new customers and to assist with the production of sales contracts, RFP’s and any other customer commitments incurred by the Sales Team.
This position will also provide expertise to internal employees/staff as well as to customers. This position will also provide assistance and expertise for customer demonstrations, trade shows, RFP responses and any other customer event where technical assistance or preparation is required. Travel is required for this position.
• Prepares and executes sales presentations and demonstrations jointly with entire sales staff to represent company’s products to existing and potential customers, as well as assists in on-going maintenance of sales presentation. Should be strong in developing and maintaining PowerPoint, presentations.
• Must be able to Travel with AEs for demo support and travel up to 50% of the time if needed. Works closely with sales account executives and customers on new system update releases and demonstrations.
Needs technical writing experience to execute and manage RFPs and any other system documentation the sales team needs. Supports management in proposals for strategic projects or Corporate accounts.
• Will be the lead person on preparing the written proposal in response to customer’s RFP, and coordinate all information from the different disciplines and arrange the formal response on behalf of the Sales Department.
• Required to work closely with Department Managers and Subject Matter Experts, when responding to a Request for Proposal (RFP) from a customer on product functionality.
• Comprehensive data analysis, modeling, forecasting and reporting
• Must have Strong MS Office suite skills and be able to assist in weekly forecast reporting for Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Should be able to clearly document existing and proposed processes for Trade Show set ups, product demos for AEs, systems functionalities, etc.
• Assists in the preparation and execution of training for the sales account executives.
• Assist in the preparation and shipment of all show hardware and software.
• Assist in the maintaining of the show room software and hardware.
• Maintains demonstration equipment and PC’s for Account Executives.
• Provide casino-related operational expertise to assist systems account executives with their consultative sales process.
• Prepares and execute sales presentations and demonstrations jointly with systems sales staff at the appropriate point in the sales cycle.
• Assists in the coordination of User’s Groups and Focus Groups with Business Development Manager to determine customer’s needs and opinions.
• Collaborates with the training department to assist in the preparation and delivery of systems product and/or operational training.
• Identifies gaps in the customer training program and recommends improvements in this area
• Assist in the creation of system sales tools (e.g., presentation material and white papers).
• Provides operational support and guidance to management and customers during the sales process, post-sale installation and/or initial trial periods to maximize customer satisfaction and revenue potential.