The Software Test Engieer is responsible for testing and evaluating games related software products for submission to regulatory agencies.
Identifies and documents test problems and monitors the status of projects.
• Designs and directs electronic engineering and technical personnel in fabrication of testing and test control apparatus and equipment.
• Directs and coordinates electronic engineering activities related to development, procurement, installation, and calibration of instruments, equipment, and control devices required to test, telemeter, record, and reduce test data.
• Determines conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
• Directs and exercises control over operational, functional, and performance phases of tests.
• Confers with engineering, and technical personnel to resolve testing problems such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data and data interpretation.
• Maintains accurate test records, analyzing and interpreting test data and preparing technical reports for use by R&D engineering and management personnel.
• Develops or uses computer software and hardware to conduct tests on electronic products and systems.
• Reports any discrepancies, changes or recommendations, and/or problems for resolution to senior management.
• Complies with the company’s regulatory guidelines and corporate policies at all times.
• Maintains confidentiality regarding the company, products and employee information.
Associate's degree in Applied Science or higher degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Two to four years of related experience and/or training