Mobile Gaming Senior .NET Software Engineer in Las Vegas
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Job Ref: Mobile/.NET
Employer: Resource Partners
Job Type: Full Time
City: Las Vegas
Zip Code: 89103
Post Date: 03/05/2013
Reporting to the Director of Mobile Technology, the Senior .NET Software Engineer is responsible for building and maintaining mobile applications, continuing innovation on a cutting-edge back-end CMS portal, and integrating various back-end systems.
· Maintains deliverables from the Director of Mobile Technology including code, code design, documentation, and unit testing.
· Works closely with the Mobile Software Architect on code design, system design, creative solutioning, and implementation of deliverables.
· Works closely with other Mobile platform developers to synchronize feature sets.
· Works closely with Professional Services group to build future efficiencies into the CMS portal.
· Works with technical teams to research new technologies.
· Typically works on 2-3 major initiatives concurrently.
· Windows Phone 7 client application codebase (new).
· App Content Management Portal.
· Data and systems integrations between mobile publishing platform and existing internal/external systems.
· 5-8 years of experience in related technologies
· C#, ASP.NET 3.5/4.0, MVC 2.0/3.0, MS Entity Framework 4.0
· Windows Phone 7 programming
· SQL Server 2008 RC2
· REST/SOAP integrations
· UI design
· Design patterns, 3-tier architecture
· Intermediate knowledge of graphic design programs including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
· Competency in both Windows and Macintosh environments
· Ideal, but not required: Silverlight, LINQ, JQuery/JQueryMobile
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science required